Revenue Masters Achieves HITRUST CSF® Certification and HITRUST Certification of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework to Manage Risk, Improve Security Posture and Meet Compliance RequirementsOn 30th Aug 2018
Revenue Masters achieves HITRUST CSF Certification for their healthcare contract management software, validating commitment to meeting key regulations and protecting sensitive information.
San Diego, CA. August 14, 2018 – Revenue Masters, a leading provider of healthcare contract management software, today announced their powerful platform, RMReimbursement Accelerator, has earned Certified status for information security by HITRUST.
HITRUST CSF Certified status demonstrates that the organization’s cloud contract management software, the RMReimbursement Accelerator has met key regulatory requirements and industry-defined requirements and is appropriately managing risk. This achievement places Revenue Masters in an elite group of organizations worldwide that have earned this certification. By including federal and state regulations, standards and frameworks, and incorporating a risk-based approach, the HITRUST CSF helps organizations address these challenges through a comprehensive and flexible framework of prescriptive and scalable security controls.
“Organizations like ours, are under great pressure to meet complex compliance requirements that include technical and process elements such as HIPAA and HITRUST” said Rick Bengson, CEO at Revenue Masters. “The HITRUST CSF is the gold-standard that needs to be met, and Revenue Masters is pleased to be able to demonstrate its commitment to ensuring the privacy and security of electronic Protected Health Information (PHI) by achieving HITRUST CSF Certification.”
“The HITRUST CSF has become the information protection framework for the healthcare industry, and the CSF Assurance program is bringing a new level of effectiveness and efficiency to third-party assurance,” said Ken Vander Wal, Chief Compliance Officer, HITRUST. “The HITRUST CSF Certification is now the benchmark that organizations required to safeguard PHI are measured against with regards to information protection.”
About Revenue Masters Revenue Masters’ healthcare contract management software increases healthcare providers’ revenue by identifying every dollar that should have been paid per provider contracts, supplying data for contract negotiations, powering accurate revenue forecasting, and decreasing manual work hours dealing with contracts. That is all while automating healthcare underpayments and denials management using cloud-based technology to help healthcare providers achieve 100 percent collectability. Healthcare revenue reimbursement has never been easier!
The Revenue Masters Advantage:
- Simple yet powerful healthcare contract management and modeling SaaS that works with any HIS
- Revenue Masters can model any payer contract, no matter the complexity
- All payer contracts are modeled in days instead of months with powerful healthcare contract management software
- Easy to identify and overturn healthcare underpayments and denials to appeal
- Collected vs Collectable is monitored
- No need for a payer contract management department
- Operated and serviced in San Diego, California
- Revenue Masters offers healthcare providers the ability to use pre-defined and/or custom user role-based security and access restrictions
- HIPAA compliant
- HITRUST compliant
- Hosted on Amazon Web Services
- 837/835 electronic claims
- Paper claims automated submission via RM-EDI file pick-up
To learn more about Revenue Masters please visit www.RevenueMasters.com